1 - 4 years of experience
The Caramel Tech Studios design team is responsible for delivering the highest quality user experience solutions for mobile apps and games.
To help us stay there we need you! We are currently looking for a User Interface/User Experience designer with talent and flair, an eye for detail, and a passion for the digital space.
- Working with the design team for user experience planning and development.
- Designing mock-ups/iterations using Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash.
- Generating crisp, innovative, and elegant design solutions for complex mobile games.
- Responsible for execution of strong interaction design and visual design principles.
- Lead rapid iterations and testing on a variety of ideas using wireframes and sketches to fully designed compositions.
- Work closely with the Art Lead, Product Designer and Producer to lead the strategic vision of the project.
- Partner with engineers to collaborate and iterate in fast-paced design-build cycles.
- Facilitate dialog around end-user requirements and business requirements.
- Help build a dynamic, creative environment in which you can design while also motivating and mentoring other team members.
- Researching interaction design trends.
- 1-4 years of professional design/user experience for mobile applications, games, software, which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices.
- Advanced working knowledge of Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, and associated design tools.
- Make a point to understand how our product's audience interacts with its services, and make use of this knowledge in the development of the best possible user experiences.
- Thorough understanding of user experience design for mobile social applications and games.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively throughout.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and successfully launch new products.
- Extensive experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies across multiple platforms with a strong focus on mobile.
- Passion and understanding of games, particularly mobile games.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Experience working on shipped games and/or mobile apps (big plus).
- Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Interaction Design, New Media Design, Industrial Design, HCI, Human Factors/Ergonomics or related field.
- Some knowledge of 3D Modeling, rendering and animation.
We offer highly competitive and lucrative packages that could vary depending on the educational background, work experience, as well as the candidate’s performance in the interview.
Life @ CaramelTech
Caramel Tech Studios (Pvt.) Limited is a young and dynamic company working with some of the best game studios around the world and on their leading products. We are developing games and apps for Mobile as well as Facebook platforms. We offer a fast paced challenging environment to learn and grow.