1-2 years of experience
Caramel Tech Studios is looking for QA Engineers to join their fast growing team! We develop awesome mobile games and work with some of the top game studios. These are full-time opportunities.
- Thorough analysis of business requirements, gap analysis.
- Create and execute test cases for assigned feature.
- Communicate issues, risks and test status in a timely and detailed manner.
- Determine root cause of issues found.
- Effectively collaborate with team members to achieve the best results.
- Contribute to a culture of innovation and quality across our organization.
- CS degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 1+ year QA/Software Development experience.
- Sees the job as a key part in helping to build and polish a/an game/experience/product instead of repetitive testing.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment that requires frequent shift in areas of focus.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to solve problems and QA challenges.
- Thorough understanding of SQA methodologies and practices.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Unity3d scripting experience (big plus).
- Experience working at a game development studio.
- Mobile applications testing or internet gaming experience preferred.
- Ability to develop Unit Tests.
We offer highly competitive and lucrative packages that could vary depending on the educational background, work experience, as well as the candidate’s performance in the interview.
Life @ CaramelTech
Caramel Tech Studios (Pvt.) Limited is a young and dynamic company working with some of the best game studios around the world and on their leading products. We are developing games and apps for Mobile as well as Facebook platforms. We offer a fast paced challenging environment to learn and grow.