San Francisco / Lahore
3-7 years experience
Caramel Tech Studios is a fast growing game development studio. We are looking for a sharp and disciplined Product Manager who will own and manage a mobile game, taking it from concept through to live operations.
- Own product development, strategic vision and business ops for new or an existing game
- Become the authority in the psychology of games
- Build a comprehensive understanding of what features and themes increase user engagement
- Provide insight on game mechanics and improve hypotheses/models by mining user data
- Coordinate and inspire engineering and design teams - and LOVE it!
- Experience in F2P mid-core strategy and/or RPG games
- You love games! You have a passion for creating new game features and playing computer games.
- BA/BS degree - CS/EE/Engineering/Math/Statistics/Economics degree.
- 3-7 years of experience as a product manager in the social, mobile or F2P game development space.
- Deep understand of systems design for F2P titles.
- Experience running Live Ops.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with an emphasis on metrics driven decision making.
- Strategic thinker who loves creating incredible user experiences.
- Can graphically create wireframes and give interface direction to UI team.
- Demonstrate your contribution to a successful project or product in the past.
- Attention to detail.
- Great at multitasking.
- Team player!
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Previous startup experience.
- Technical background.
- Understand monetization in games.
- Social, online and/or iPhone/Android product management experience.
- Knowledge of mobile technology -- its boundaries and unique potential as it applies to games.
We offer highly competitive and lucrative packages that could vary depending on the educational background, work experience, as well as the candidate’s performance in the interview.
Life @ CaramelTech
Caramel Tech Studios (Pvt.) Limited is a young and dynamic company working with some of the best game studios around the world and on their leading products. We are developing games and apps for Mobile as well as Facebook platforms. We offer a fast paced challenging environment to learn and grow.